[AMC-list] any golfers here?

I have a variety of Golf "store display signs" on ebay from closed down golf store, these are mostly one of kind stuff, Titleist, Greg Norman, Tight Lies, AdamsGolf, Taylor Made, Cobra, Callaway, great man cave stuff, or use for your golf pro store, display, game room, pool area, just some neat rare stuff if into GOLF.
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

and as usual, a lot of AMC related items.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com