Re: [AMC-list] Fw: oil for an '82 T5 tranny from my Spirit GT? -

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: oil for an '82 T5 tranny from my Spirit GT? -

My second choice is Mobile one 15W50 full synthetic.
I ran it first then as I gathered knowledge from several folks I switche to the MTL.
I order it from Summit also, most local places don't stock it.

Mark