Re: [AMC-list] Make your Pacer a MovieStar in Texas

Re: [AMC-list] Make your Pacer a MovieStar in Texas

What is the industry standard daily rate? I have worked in the biz for 20+ years, and never heard of the industry standard daily rate. The 69 chevelle race car we used on Mad Men was $1000/ day, the mid 60s chevy C10 was $150. Both cars worked on the same day, and performed the same action.
Different cars get different rates, don't get ripped.
Over and out!