[AMC-list] Engine prep before startup

A few years ago (maybe 6 or 7) I had an under-the-hood fire (vermin nest on the exhaust) in my 68 Javelin. Since I didn't have the money for the needed repairs it has been sitting in the garage. Now that I am able to work on it again, I need to know what I might need to do before restarting the engine. The engine was a complete rebuild with only maybe 10k miles on it when parked. I am thinking replace all fluids but are there any special considerations such as break-in oil or additives to consider? What are the chances of seals leaking and is there a conditioner for them? I don't want to pull the engine down again if I don't need to.
Thanks in advance for any advise,
Chuck