Re: [AMC-list] Eagle hatch hinge (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 67, Issu

Re: [AMC-list] Eagle hatch hinge (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 67, Issue 12)

If it does not need to be perfect, just cover the holes and work, look into marine hardware.
Usually get it in chrome, brass and or stainless. I even found the tiny little console hinges for 60's amc/ramblers by looking through a cabinet carpentry catalog.