[AMC-list] 79 amc concord for sale illinois

From: Christopher Schurrer

(email him for photos)
I have a 1979 American Motors Concord DL with a 258 I6 for sale. It currently has 108,200 miles on it. I owned the car since 2007. While I was driving it, the car never left me stranded. It has come to the time that it needs some TLC and I do not have the ability of working on it. I want to make sure it goes to a good home where it will either be restored or used as a parts car to get another AMC running. I replaced the rocker arms and a few valves and the rear end bearings just before it was parked (around 2010). Right now I am asking $1,000 OBO. Anyone can comment or message me with questions or comments. (I have the missing hubcap somewhere [it was removed for some reason and I can't find it yet, will send to buyer whenever found.] I am NOT listing the car on Craigslist, eBay or any other general auto marketplace at this time as I want to make sure it goes to someone who will do their best with it.
Contact: 815-344-3775 or hpdog259962@xxxxxxxxx

Christopher G. A. Schurrer
5502 W. Chasefield Cir.
McHenry, ILL 60050-5133