Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:39:57 -0700
From: Chuck Noll <cnoll99@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Engine wire harness?

Looking at a under-hood wire harness install and wondering if anyone has
feed-back on M&H or Kennedy American replacement wiring. Both advertise
OEM replacements for the same price. Are the replacement harness' well
made, wrapped, easy to figure out? Are they the right length with all
the right connectors in place? $429 bucks is a lot to pay if it is still
a hassle to install.
Any feed-back would be appreciated.