Re: [AMC-list] AMX rims

" From: eddie allison <hot_rod_eddie@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Check this one out. Large rims can be done tastefully, but it takes more than slapping them on.
" I don't know what size these are, but he have 14" brakes so they aren't factory.
"
" http://www.hotrod.com/events/coverage/1012phr-goodguys-nationals-in-columbus/

same car, bigger pic
http://image.hotrod.com/f/29453819+q80+re0+cr1+ar0/1012phr_02_o+goodguys_nats_in_columbus+68_amx.jpg

and another rambler at the show
http://image.hotrod.com/f/35163345+q80+re0+cr1+ar0/1012phr_05_o+goodguys_nats_in_columbus+62_rambler.jpg
sadly with a mopar 440 and a th700r4

i'm not generally in favor of the rollerskate look either, but they
can be made to work if they're part of a complete look and not just
thrown on the car.

" Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:33:59 -0500
" From: "Dan Ritzinger" <danritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"