[AMC-list] Hemmings Muscle Machines Car Of The Year 2014 Award Winner To

[AMC-list] Hemmings Muscle Machines Car Of The Year 2014 Award Winner Tom Guarr 70 Rebel Machine

Congratulations to Tom Guarr who is the Hemmings Muscle Machines 2014 "Car of the Year" award winner! Excellent article by Terry McGean, photos by Barry Kluczyk in the December 2014 Hemmings Muscle Machine magazine. Should be on stands shortly, subscribers should have is in mailbox now. Really neat to see a AMC car of this caliber win such a prestigious award from one of the better auto rags out there! If you do not subscribe to Hemmings Muscle, you should they are 'AMC Friendly' that is, we actually see American Motors cars in gloss print, not just 'throw AMC guys a bone' articles some mixed make magazines do. There are also some photos about Tom's Rebel Machine (he has 6) which was as KUDL News car complete with graphics at a radio station. I'm not going to give away all the details, nor photos, but this is a appetizer if you will, to congratulation Tom on a really neat award! Way to go Tom! You can also pick up the December 2014 Hemmings Muscle Machines at larger bookstores like Barnes & Nobles, the cover is shown here with "The GTO At 50" Happy Reading!

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com