www.planethoustonamx.com

From: "peter wittschiebe" <classicgto@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello,
You have helped me in the past and would appreciate some additional information if you can spare the time. On my 1970 Javelin SST, there is a brake fluid leak where the master cylinder is bolted on to the vacuum booster. Before taking them apart, can you tell me if there is a mounting gasket between the two that needs to be replaced? Could this be the cause of the leak? Is it available? Thanks again. Peter