www.planethoustonamx.com

From: "Bruce Kattalia"

Hi, my name is Bruce-I work with Eric Mroch who you have been helping with his gremlin. My buddy has a 56 Willys pickup truck, he is trying to find out the correct color for his super hurricane engine. He is having a hard time finding out what the correct color is supposed to be. People actually have told him to send them the engine and they will send it back painted, which sounds like a scam-if you don't know the color how do you know it was painted the correct color? Anyways Eric said you might know what color it should be, any information would be appreciated, he's trying to restore it to original condition.

Thank you,

Bruce Kattalia