From: "John Eckersley" <john.eckersley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 2:04:17 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Happy Holidays and A question

Can anyone identify the car in this video (it's from the 1980s by the way)
- I know (I think) it's an AMC - and there's a bonus Jeep in some shots.

The video was shot in London.  The Band are from Scotland and they were
quite popular at the time - they recently reformed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsjDnLII1Go