Re: [AMC-list] Is there a good place to sell an AMC car?

Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 13:43:53 -0500
From: jim williams <sportsix63@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm thinking about selling my Pacer wagon. I would to see it go to a good
home.
It's  a super nice car!
====================================

Send a note to AMC Rambler Club and AMO National. Make sure you have
complete contact info, a good description of the car, location, and price.
Even if you're not a member they will usually run an ad for you. Next post
it here on the list (it's okay since it's an AMC) and post on
www.theamcforum.com.

AMC guys are notoriously frugal. So don't expect a lot of response. You
may get just as much attention on your local Craigslist. Remember, many
people search Craigslist over many cities, so just post it there (with
photos) at the nearest large city. E-bay is an option, but not as much
anymore. Some do still check it for cars, so you may want to try it. There
will be a small charge even if you don't sell though.