[AMC-list] history of amc pacer movie (has toys, eagles, amx, more)

[AMC-list] history of amc pacer movie (has toys, eagles, amx, more)

Got time for a small movie? history of AMC Pacer. I really enjoyed this 20 minute movie, especially the scenes inside the Kenosha factories, AMC headquarters in Detroit, many of you will recognize a number of people here, Foster, Kennedy, Geraci. Note comments about how AMC got away from what made it best, interchangability of parts; and some of the forces beyond its control like 2 gas crisis, GM dropping Wankel engines, Pacer gas mileage, weight to name a few. Very neat video, I enjoyed it. http://www.tvraaca.org/storyamcpaceri.htm

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com