Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 7:14 AM
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash,Jeep and family
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 4-Barrel intake?

My son has one from his 78 Matador that he said he'd sell for $25, plus
shipping.  I'm not sure how much different this would be compared to one
from a 69.  At the least I think you have to slot the bolt holes.

We're in Kansas.  I'm expecting shipping to be a killer.  Where's he
located?  It might be a lot better to find one locally.

Todd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Ritzinger" <danritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>