From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:23:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 4 barrel intake for a 290

I agree on SP2P for a 290 or 304 unless you want to build a redlining power monster. I plan on using one on my 304 I'm going to run on LPG (price just dropped to $1.75 a gallon here) and I'm considering one on the 290 that's going into my '68 Travelall, if I ever feel well enough again to do anything to my vehicles.