[AMC-list] LPG in AMC's was RE: AMC-list Digest, Vol 71, Issue 14

[AMC-list] LPG in AMC's was RE: AMC-list Digest, Vol 71, Issue 14

Guys

A number of club members here run their Ramblers (never badged as AMC's
here) on LPG

The gossip is the engines love it.

They even do tricky things like having main jets run LPG and secondaries run
petrol still.

My daily driver is a Holden (Pontiac GTO) Ute with a Chev L98 in it running
Liquid Injection LPG.

I have a custom tune in it and it has 10 more rwkw and 25more rwNM of torque
than on petrol, it uses between 5-10% more fuel than on petrol, lpg is
approx. 50% of petrol here.
Down side is conversion is very expensive

Stu
Melbourne
Australia