[AMC-list] crusher aleart/san antonio: javelin, gremlin, ambassadors, me

[AMC-list] crusher aleart/san antonio: javelin, gremlin, ambassadors, metropolitian, hornet

Meanwhile at the San Antonio Pick & Pull: CRUSHER ALERT! 71 Javelin, 77
Gremlin, 66 Ambassador, 73 Hornet, 59 Metropolitian, 68 Ambassador wagon, 76
Matador. Check out all the small child portion Mustangs 74-78, several Opel
Kadettes including those baby Corvette looking ones, VWs, bugs & beetles oh
my, Mavericks and more iron. Click on "See Sellers Other Items" for whole
list.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/picknpullsa/231458833890
almost makes me want to drive 189 to San Antonio with bag of cash!
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com