Re: [AMC-list] Fat N' Furious S1Ep11; SC/Rambler

Re: [AMC-list] Fat N' Furious S1Ep11; SC/Rambler

Don is currently trying to finish off the 68 Grant Rebel SST Funny Car for the AMC national meet in Cleveland. I didn't know the Louisiana guy had sold the car & though it was going to come back down here when done.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/fat-n-furious/videos/1969-rambler/

Don Moyer is the guy.  He can be seen racing the Rebel Reaper 401 powered Willy's throughout the midwest. Real nice guy