From: "Ken Ames" <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] estate sale amc amx, others perhaps

Looks like an AMC engine in the photos.
Ken
---- Original Message -----
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 3:20:16 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] estate sale amc amx, others perhaps

Estate sale AMX, looks like a nice project for price of $6000/obo
http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/4910696460.html
Classic muscle car re-engineered for racing, appropriate for upgrade or
restoration to street vehicle. This automobile is part of an estate sale.
The owner operated a well respected repair shop that specialized in Jeeps
and AMC automobiles in the Savannah area. He raced the AMX and upgraded the
transmission to a Chevy Power Glide. To accommodate the transmission the 390
engine was exchanged for a small block, possibly a 302 with a high
performance Cam. The car is in running condition. My brother-in-law,
upgraded the auto for racing purposes and then hoped to restore it to street
car standard, but illness prevented much progress in that regard. Seats are
available, as are aluminum rims. The car can be transferred via Georgia bill
of sale as the title is unavailable. Georgia does not reissue titles for
vehicles over 20 years old. Please check your own state's department of
motor vehicles for their requirements for transfers.  To view the vehicle,
please call or text to arrange an appointment. Price is negotiable.
5163069392

Wonder what the Gremlin in front of it has?????
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com