From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; amc-list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Apr 18, 2015 7:25 am
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] crusher alert wisconsin junkyard

Not sure if still in business, as some 'extend' the deadline like Houston Auto
Storage did in Houston several years ago, was sort of like Cher's 'Farewell
Tour' and kept going on and on. Granted, they had 40 acres of cars here, many
stacked 4-6 high in places, so lots to crush with mobile crusher machines, but
went on for several years, then sold land off. Possibly some of our AMC friends
in WI can give a update.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825
days
www.planethoustonamx.com

From: brahlf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [BaadAssGremlins]

That was dated Sept 2014.  Is it still in business?

Going to crush
thousands of old
cars

http://bangshift.com/general-news/bad-news-wisconsin-junkyard-troy-auto-parts-filled-1950s-1960s-1970s-iron-closing-4000-cars-crushed/