[AMC-list] Angela Dorians Playboy Pink AMX/Jay Leno video on youtube

[AMC-list] Angela Dorians Playboy Pink AMX/Jay Leno video on youtube

Even with Jay Leno present, the car was the star! 20 minute video with Jay
Leno on youtube, looks like he really enjoyed driving the Playmate AMX.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsQvxZbiiac

thanks to Mark Melvin who restored this car, it is beautiful! *Side note,
Angela Dorian, aka Victoria Vetri, who shot her boyfriend several years ago
(and he still has bullet in him) might get early release due to jail over
crowding.  Note Mark's comments about 'picking her up outside prison
gates when released' and Jay's funny reply! To learn more about Playboy's
relationship with American Motors (& high resolution photos of the flashback
photos that appear at beginning of this video I sent Mark) see the "Mission
AMX" file on my site;
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/mission-amx-playboy-pinks.htm
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days