[AMC-list] 327 V8 Rambler intake manifold wanted

[AMC-list] 327 V8 Rambler intake manifold wanted

Not mine but Ronald flores from California is looking for a 4 barrel intake for his nice looking Rambler with a 327V8. "Hi there Eddie from Houston, I would like to start by saying that i'm a recently new owner / driver of the AMC line of cars, when I first saw this 65 rambler I just had to own it. I don't drive it much but when I do i enjoy every moment of it. Your website caught my eye regarding your love for the AMX family so I decide to reach out. I would love to convert my rambler to a daily driver so i began digging for solutions to accomplish this. the 2bbl carb is cool but all sites point to this intake manifold from a 327 v8 engine with a 4bbl carb can ready place this engine to AMX status. My question to you, do you have this intake for sale? " anyone with one or can point him in right direction feel free to give him a shout: ronald.flores2@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com