[AMC-list] parting out amc pacer for demolition derby

[AMC-list] parting out amc pacer for demolition derby

Parting out AMC Pacer for demolition derby use, not mine
http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/4964976163.html

Just brought up a Pacer Wagon from Florida I'm parting out. Has 258 straight six, auto trans. White seats in perfect shape, all glass is good, grill, rear end, dash pad perfect. I am stripping it out this week but am NOT selling body parts or steering. This car is going to be used for a Demolition Derby so sorry derby guys not selling the body. Will however sell the doors if other doors are exchanged. Please call me 313-350-7136 from 9am until 9pm only please............ask for joe

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com