[AMC-list] southern california amc newesletter

[AMC-list] southern california amc newesletter

Here is a newsletter from the SoCal AMC club some of you might enjoy. It is PDF file, so give it a second to open. Some neat articles and photos of pink AMX (it's where Mark lives, the wner of the Playmate Dorian AMX), some car shows results, Edlebrock & more including some great photos of the Arizona Cactus Cruisers meet. I love the google earth map from above of the host hotel showing entrance, hotel, vendors, parking, show area, sure wished this feature was around when I was doing AMC SouthWest Regionals in 1990s!
http://socalamx.net/1/newsletter/SoCalAMXnewsletter-may15.pdf

PS: the southern California AMX/Jav club was formed in the 1960s, this is a photo off my site of a 'get together' in 1970.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_parts/00-amx-jav-meet.jpg

I sell the patch of the JAV/AMX club if anyone wants one $6.99 free shipping
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_parts/amc-jav-amx-patch.jpg
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com