[AMC-list] Roger Penske to be inducted into auto hall of fame (AMC)

[AMC-list] Roger Penske to be inducted into auto hall of fame (AMC)

Roger Penske fixin to be introduced in the Automotive Hall of Fame, of course 99% of you remember Team Penske & the Javelins & Matadors. And those who raced them, Donohue, Bettenhausen, Marcis, feel free to chime in on the Hemmings Blog to educate brand X people who don't know he was on our side & the great accomplishments Penske & company brought to American Motors. http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2015/05/08/racer-team-owner-auto-magnate-roger-penske-to-be-inducted-into-automotive-hall-of-fame/

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com