[AMC-list] Beany's Drive Thur, California video

[AMC-list] Beany's Drive Thur, California video

I hope ya'll like this as much as I did. Sharp eyed viewers will catch some of our granddaddies, Nashes, in 2.32 video. I can't get over the prices on shrimp and cheeseburgers! As it used to be....Beany's Drive Thru - Long Beach , California - 1952-53. Really cool. Fats singing, 20 cents for a burger, old cars and the girls skirts were all the way down to the knees, and no body piercing.

https://vimeo.com/110260174

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com