[AMC-list] for sale: original owner AMC Spirit GT & 79 amx 401

[AMC-list] for sale: original owner AMC Spirit GT & 79 amx 401

For sale not mine: The original paint 1979 304/automatic, Spirit GT I bought new, and have kept inside since new, and I only added headers, and put an AMX grill in with the Spirit & GT Emblems I am asking $6,500 and I priced the Balanced and Blueprinted 401 black AMX at $11,000 with offers considered. I don't know all the additional things done, but it has Competition Cam and Lifters, 2-550 Holley's a Posi truck rear end with Strange axles which is to be a 10 second 1/4 mile car with slicks, but other than the reverse gate shifter, and the 727 transmission it is very fast, and fun. *anyone interested contact Dwight Bryan 931-247-1101 dbryan931@xxxxxxxxxxx
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com