[AMC-list] Looking around for an AMX builder

[AMC-list] Looking around for an AMX builder

Hey all. I've taken a notion to get back in the AMC game. I've been looking around for either a project already started or a shell with parts. I'm not going to restore to original. I want to build a pro street style car that looks like an old drag car. I have a 401, new old stock str etc. Hope to get the dash fairly oem looking but door panels, seats, etc. with be done in some traditional style. I have an M22 Muncie. Will the lakewood bell take a muncie?

---