[AMC-list] 72 amc ambassador police car 401 for sale

[AMC-list] 72 amc ambassador police car 401 for sale

72 AMC Police Ambassador $1500 not mine: 1972 Ambassador this is a 4 door is a 401 with the 998 or 727 heavy duty automatic transmission had air does have AM/FM radio, cruise control, power windows and had dual exhaust has Police Special embossed on the speedometer behind the clear plastic speedometer cover. Also has in the trunk a balance slider that moves weight left and right to get better traction. New ball joints upper and lower and new front rotors,pads and calipers and looks like new shocks on front.. coil spring rear end. This is a complete car it is a roller not a driver so let me know if interested. Engine turns over free and was not all that long ago it was driven. Have title for it as well. 308-832-7247 Nebraska http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/5022348971.html

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com