[AMC-list] TailGate Motor for '63 Classic

[AMC-list] TailGate Motor for '63 Classic

Hi guys….it’s been nearly a decade since I posted here…but still get all YOUR posts…love seeing the discussions! :)

Guys, I’m in need of an electric motor for my 63 classic electric tailgate window.  The motor comes attached to an aluminum housing and a worm-gear shaft that drives the window up and down.  I can’t use a modern motor because this one was dual-pole meaning it went both directions AND it has the housing attached that fits the elevator gear assembly.

If anyone has one….or knows where I could get one….I’d be VERY grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Tim O’Connell
1963 V8 660 Classic Wagon