[AMC-list] Early Gremlin Paint Layouts

Can someone set me straight on the way a 72 Gremlin would have been painted? For some reason I thought there was some gold striping around the rear tail lights on the X package but that may have been because the striping on the sail panels were gold instead of the while. Also, wasn't there a decal on the back to show engine size?

---