[AMC-list] Mecum results Houston 70 BBG AMX $18K, 68 AMX, $7500

[AMC-list] Mecum results Houston 70 BBG AMX $18K, 68 AMX, $7500

From Mecum in Houston a 70 AMX Shadow Mask in big bad green sold for $18.5K,
https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/HA0416-242230/0/1970-AMC-AMX/Automatic/
a 68 AMX Matador Red sold for $7500
https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/HA0416-241646/0/1968-AMC-AMX/Automatic/
yup, I don't understand the market either after all these years, but there were some super bargains to be had Summer 2016 in Houston.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com