[AMC-list] rear hub needed

         Hello AMC rambler club .
my name is Robert Leeand I am in Dire need of a rear hub for my 1963 American 2dr.I used a highly recommended mechanic, and he completely ruined both rear hubs.figures right? Anyway I digress, I've tried the known suppliers with luck in finding one hub but I still need the second one, desperately!!

        I thank you all in advance most thankfully        A fellow rambler lover        Robert.
sewwhat62@xxxxxxxxx or text 561 386 2607