Re: [AMC-list] How many are still on this list?

Hi-I'm still here but don't know if I'm still on list. Keep in touch with Eddie a lot . Have some AMC Eagle parts and hunting for others. Thanks Take care and God Bless    FORDMANTED@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 10:53 am
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] How many are still on this list?

" From: "aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Hi all,
" This list used to be quite active and I remember getting a lot of helpful answers and good advice here.
" For the last several years it's been mostly inactive.
"
" Just curious, who is managing this list now and how many of us are still on it.
" Thanks,
" Armand
" list member since sometime in the early 2000s.

i'm still here.  i joined in early '96 [i think].