Re: [AMC-list] larry mitchell died

Dang...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 12:27:14 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] larry mitchell died

Well, Larry Mitchell died recently, for those of you who care, or DON'T
care, or remember, he was the head of the old AMC World Clubs out of
Colorado. I found some stuff here from that club while going thru box of
literature and tossed it on ebay. Also tossed a final commentary about him
on there since we tangled back in late 1980s and my site still has a file
about that. Go look & read, regardless of how one felt about the guy, myself
included, sure didn't want to see him go thru windshield and down 100 foot
cliff in Jeep rollover. I have heard zero about his wife Linda's condition.
And so it goes.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/332841982238
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days