[AMC-list] rare 70 amc amx rally pack with factory air setup for sale

[AMC-list] rare 70 amc amx rally pack with factory air setup for sale

Not mine but sort of holy grail of items for a 1970 AMX. I estimate less than 1% got "Rally Pack WITH Factory Air. This looks to be whole shooting match. Some of you might have never seen a real one, note the small "AMX" letters placed different area. If PG Classic got ahold of this unit they could reproduce them correctly, not with 1/2 the letters punched out. All! 1970 Javelin & AMX "base" plastic overlays are made for Rally Pack with air "just in case" so dealers would not have to cut stuff out. It is one of those "just in case" things I write about and fond of. Not my item but did bid on it! Unsure what reserve is but a high dollar item that will undoubtly take someone's 1970 AMX to a whole new level.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163413102585

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com