Re: [AMC-list] Does anyone sell a 258 distributor rebuild kit?

Re: [AMC-list] Does anyone sell a 258 distributor rebuild kit?

All,
I am building a Matador Machine Clone. I have 1973 two door "I know the
Matador Machine was only built in 1971". I have a 1972 standard four door
Matador for the clutch petal setup and a 1973 ambassador two door for the
front disk brakes and other upgrades. I have several 360 engines to choose
from.
My question is the bell housing for the T10 transmission. I will be using a
floor shift. The four door comes with a T4 three speed attached to a six
cylinder engine. I also have a bell housing off a 1978, 360 standard Jeep.
Does anyone know if either of these bellhousings will work with the T10
transmission? Or will I need to look for a bell housing out of an AMX of
similar vintage?
Thank You
Randy