[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grills & Plexiglass

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grills & Plexiglass

Doc,
Thanks for the on-going dialog on the Grille
restoration.  I started working on mine the other day
but only thus far have removed everything that can be;
screws, lights, etc.  It still needs to be washed
front and back before I really go for it.  Right now
it's sitting on my work bench beckoning me.

I had a dremil but I finally had to toss it so will
have to pick up a new one for the small work.  Looking
forward to your next installments particularly on how
you go about sanding it down.

Bill
Dallas, TX