To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 04:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] latest work on car.

Thanks for the help guys. I found the dimmer yesterday for less than $5.00 at Murrays. Didn't think to check the jeep dealer for the parts, I'l go today and let ya know.  Paul

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The headlight retaining rings in the help section are total junk. Mine didn't match up to the holes for the mounting screws and rusted apart in less than 6 months (summer-no salt)  See if your local Jeep dealer has a set to fit your headlights.

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The dimmer switch is still available at your local auto parts store. It
is the same one used by Pford and Mopar. The headlight retaining rings
are available in the help section of your auto parts store too. I paid
12$ a piece for them. The bucket you will have to find used.
"Doc"