Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1/64 Gremlins now out

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1/64 Gremlins now out

In a message dated 5/31/2006 7:07:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,
These 1/64 Fresh Cherries have been out since before I
sent you those 1/24 cars(??).
Hal
I never seen em on ebay and until Eddie said he found some.I thought Eddie made a mistake and meant the 1/24 ones but checking out eGay they were a bunch on there.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS