Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gillys

In a message dated 5/31/2006 3:31:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What do you mean Eddie when you said you don't wear cowboy boots and a hat. I use to hang out in a country bar a few years back. Half the guys in the place wore the boots and the hats and 90% of them said they were from Texas. You think they were lying to me.  Actually I spent a week in Dallas a while back and on any given day or night I see more cowboy hats in downtown Louisville than I did in Dallas.
Terry
I swaer Texas ruined everything for us 'Southerners'everyone thinks i have a 'Texas'accent when it fact its a mixture of a Fl./North Ala.accent dammit its all Eddie's fault LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS