Re: [BaadAssGremlins] differentional stop leak???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] differentional stop leak???

Charles, my suggestion would be to replace it. I am not sure what vehicle
you have, but I needed same round pumpkin seal a few weeks ago for my 81
Eagle and got it over counter at O'Reilly's for about $11. Put some Permatex
on it and no problemo since. If auto parts stores don't have yours, then but
a roll of cork at Home Depot and make your own, real easy to do.

Pull your pumpkin (man, that don't sound right) and place it on the roll of
cork, and your can use it as a template, drawing with pen around it. In the
bolt holes too. Then to 'make' boltholes get a socket same diameter with
extension, and put the gasket on some soft board like cutting board, and
gently tap the socket and it makes perfect hole every time unless drunk.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx