Re: [BaadAssGremlins] need to find a way to title

I live in Texas and it is a title state. I have never used it and have no idea the costs involved but in Hemmings Motor News under services section I have seen ads for getting titles. Hope this helps.
William

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 7:10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] need to find a way to title

Broadway title. They will sell you a new title. Is Texas a Title state? Some states like Ct and NH do not issue Titles for vehicles over 10 yrs old. They are transfered by bill of sale only. Ct also requires the previous registration. But if I bring a car from out of state with just a Bill of sale, I have to bring it in for Vin verifacation.
 Davis