From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Billy Strength
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 11:15 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Oil Pressure issues

If you have the pan off, tear a corner off of a dollar bill about the size of your thumbnail and remove the main bearing cap and put the corner of the bill between the main bearing and crankshaft and torque the cap to the correct pounds and see if the engine will turn by hand. do not use starter, if it turns then the mains are not correct. If it does not turn by hand then the mains should correct. I learned this from true old school real mechanic.
Billy