[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Oil Pressure issues

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Oil Pressure issues

hi sorry i havent been keeping up make sure therse no gas in the oil i just bought a car bad fuel pump thin oil bad oil pressure
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davis martin" <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> This is not my engine its Jims. Mine are built by myself with Carlquist competition engines. I haven't had a low pressure or bearing failure in over 20 yrs.
> Davis
>
> Sent from my MOTOBLURâ?¢ smartphone on AT&T

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)