Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Grille

Jerry,
 I understand. You dont have any grill parts or broken pieces that came with your car?

From: Jerry urquhart <jerryurq51@xxxxxxx>
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, September 10, 2011 6:26:16 PM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Grille

Thanks for the response Davis.  I'm going to have to wait to get the grill. There's no way I can come close to that this year.

Thanks anyway
Jerry

To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:22:20 -0700

Hey Jerry,
 I get 600 For the X model Grills and 700 for the base model Grills. If I were you I would buy that NOS one for 750 Thats a steal. Not that im trying to turn away business.  If you have a grill thats broken I give Discounts in trade for the broken grill and or pieces.
 Davis