Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 71 SC/360 Hornet ram air scoop for sale (was

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 71 SC/360 Hornet ram air scoop for sale (was SC/360 for sale cheap)

Um Eddie, Thats not a pic of my Gremlin. Not sure who's that is? I bought one of your scoops for a 70 Hornet sc/360 clonage
 Davis

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, September 15, 2011 8:55:05 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 71 SC/360 Hornet ram air scoop for sale (was SC/360 for sale cheap)

The scoop would however, unsure about air cleaner as depends on how high or low engine sits, carb size/height also. This is a no sale auction (I put stuff on ebay sometimes for exposure purposes only) but has some photos there of Gremlins including local guy here Davis:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330610801846&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSU:MOTORS:1123

I just sent a scoop down to Australia yesterday for 73 4 door Hornet guy down under. Another went out last night FedEx to guy in Michigan who has a 360 powered gremlin, unsure of year. I have 2 left $175 + $30 shipping in US. If out of country like the Aussie, would have to debox and get a ship qoute it was $65 USPS Express Mail to him, and length x girth is only 79 inches total so have to get creative on box to fly under customs limit radar, otherwise if US, FedEx Ground or Canada USPS Priority Mail.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com