----- Original Message -----
From: "michael dalton" <mdalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

WHAT I AN TRYING TOO NOW IS CONVER MY1969 AMERICAN OLD STEERING BOX  TO A LATE MODEL
SAGINAW MODEL I NEED HELP ON WITCH MODEL TO USE   MIKE

 EDDIE YOUR MEMBERS WERE VERY HELPFUL WITH MY BRAKES THE CAR IS  STOPPING WELL NOW ,NOW I
NEED ADVISE ON THE STEERING BOX UPGRADE  CAN  YOU HELP  69 AMERICAN       MIKE

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)