Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 71 SC/360 Hornet ram air scoop for sale (was

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 71 SC/360 Hornet ram air scoop for sale (was SC/360 for sale cheap)

Nobody here on 'our' website has said anything, the guys that I work with have seen your 'wheels up' pic (I have it hanging on the wall in my office) and have made some comments on the similarity of our cars.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 16, 2011 5:47 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 71 SC/360 Hornet ram air scoop for sale (was SC/360 for sale cheap)

Gary who said you were cloning my car? I didn't know you took off the glam.
Davis

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2011, at 9:27 AM, themixtoo@xxxxxxx wrote:

That 'future owner' pic is awesome... get them started young. And no I didn't try to 'clone' your car. Even tho the current pic of 'the mix' is from 2010, this is what it looked like in 1974. In 2009 I had the flames and airbrush paint removed and returned the car to it's original 'look'. The only thing I changed this year was to use that Dupli-Color shadow paint kit on the Trendsetter side pipe covers. Now it really looks BAAD ASS!  Gary in Cleveland